LOOKNorth/Unmanned Systems Canada UAS BVLOS Testbed Moving Forward
LOOKNorth and Unmanned Systems are pleased to announce that Periculum Labs In. of Ottawa, ON has been awarded the contract to develop and implement a risk assessment model for validating the safety of UAS trials from four organizations approved by Transport Canada for BVLOS demonstration flights.
View the LOOKNorth Press Release for more details
Advanced AI for Decision Intelligence
Periculum Labs has pioneered advanced artificial intelligence technologies which enable organizations to optimize complex and high-risk decision-making. Our proprietary AI platform injects real-time intelligence into decisions – at scale. Autonomous transportation organizations can increase operational capacity, safely and sustainably.
Rapid deployment of decision intelligence where it matters the most
Repeatable and transparent decision-making, that continuously improves
Available as tailored application, cloud service or imbedded in real time systems
Decision Intelligence for the
Autonomous Vehicle Industry
Operate and manage autonomous drone fleets and other AVs, meeting the highest standards for safety, security and operational efficiency.
○ Automate drone fleet operations, enabling one operator to control and operate multiple drones
○ Dramatically reduce the cost of humans in drone operations
○ Enable large-scale drone operations with increasing levels of autonomy
○ Optimize the drone “brain” and distributed decision making, through AI and machine learning
○ Address logistics and package delivery challenges including the “last mile”
Autonomous Aerial and Land Vehicle Solutions
Periculum Labs Decision Intelligence is distributed between the ground and airborne segments. RealFlight™ embeds strategic and tactical intelligence in the ground station.StarFlight™ provides critical time-based intelligence for the autopilot or mission function board logic.
Risk Assessment Tools and Services
Periculum offers a range of services with time critical, complex operational scenario analysis. We draw upon over a decade of safety and risk management experience in legacy and new operational environments.
- ○ UAS Test and Evaluation Safety Case Daata Validation Services (Test Center Deployment)
- ○ UAS Commercial Operations Risk Assessments
- ○ UAS Countermeasure and Protection Risk Assessments
- ○ Homeland Security Threat and Risk Assessments
- ○ Autonomous Vehicle Test and Evaluation Safety Case Data Validation Services (Test Center Deployment)
- ○ Autonomous Vehicles Technology Safety Case Data Validation services
○ Integration studies of technologies into a legacy environment
○ Utility trade space studies of technologies and systems